To offer a breather to the students amongst their hectic academic schedule, the Universityhas been laid down a Cultural Cell within the Students’ welfare scheme.
This cell arrange for a host of activities like Annual Cultural Fest, University Foundation Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, Hostels Cultural Nights etc. and promote socio cultural activities and competitions throughout the year. The activities under the Cultural Cell may be organizing inspirational lectures and workshops to get hands training on acting, dancing, singing, drama, skit, photography, painting, national tribal activities and other cultural activities to hosting cultural evenings by performing artists of national and international repute. Moreover, this cultural cell has been set to create a common platform for students, faculty members and non-teaching staff so that they can pursue their creative interests. Further, every year the Cultural Cell may organizes the universities/colleges cultural competitions among the student participants at state or national level on various events.
Aims and Objectives:
• Promote socio, techno cultural skill development through different cultural events.
• Promote tribal cultural traditions through conducting state and national level programmes.
• Promote competitions, brotherhood among participating students from different colleges and universities.
• Promote students to participate in national and international youth festival functions.
• Bring out an exposure to various special skills including holistic personality development.